Thursday, February 19, 2009

Bed Pillows

I started making new pillows for my bed last week. How many pillows are too many? Are there ever really enough pillows? Right now, I have seven pillows on my bed. I made this cute little bird pillow today. I want to make a few more, my daughter already put a request in for one.

The two printed pillows were made last week.

I can see an owl pillow in my future. Maybe a heart pillow. Maybe a flower pillow. I bought more fabric today for another project that I am really excited about. This is what happens to me. I need to focus on finishing my pillows, then I can move on to the next project! I may have to repeat that three times.
Thanks for visiting.

12 comments:

Carol said...

I love your little birdie pillow! It looks great with the others!

Debbie said...

I love your pillows! I do some of everything! lol

Take Care,
Debbie

steviewren said...

Denise, I do the same thing. I start a project and before I'm done I get all excited about another...then something comes up and I don't get to finish any of them...Love the bird pillow!

Unknown said...

I love them they are so great!

Lavinia said...

Oh the red against the dark gingham is so striking. THese are absolutely beautiful!!

Sugarplum Cottage said...

Oh how I love red! Oh how I love gingham! Makes a beautiful pillow. I'm tickled red your gonna participate. Guuuurrrl you can do all sorts of things. Just start out by showing us how to do somethin' simple. I love all the birdie things. You can also offer your project for sale. Cannot wait till next Friday! Hugs, Rosemarie

Attic Clutter said...

Denise
Love the bird pillow so cute (:) you can't ever have too many pillow(:)
thanks on my Mannequin..
and I agree times are alittle rough right now ..
PLUS I just don't like the idea of pouring the burden on the next generations..UGH ~!!
hugs for now..Patty

Anonymous said...

How pretty are these!

Shelley said...

That birdy pillow would look great in my bird themed guest room! I love it - it's adorable! Can't wait to see the owl!

Cathy Cobblestone said...

Denise - those are so cute!!! And no, you can never have enough pillows on the bed - I have 11 and hubby counts them every night - with a sigh.

You did a wonderful job - I love them. Have a great weekend! Cathy

Cindy said...

These look so fun and springy. I always love your bird motif.

c

Diana Meade said...

One time I stayed up all night finishing some hand appliqued pillows I made as Christmas presents (twelve to be exact)and it cured me of the desire to make pillows ever again, but you are tempting me.

This little birdie is fabulous and it goes so well with all the others! Now all you need is a good book and some time to relax and enjoy them!