Sunday, March 15, 2009

Little Red Bird

I felt like doing a little paper crafting yesterday. I had nothing particular in mind just felt like doing something other than painting! I opened the cabinet to see what jumped out at me. I always feel this way when I open the door, there is so much in there that something is bound to hit me on the head one day. I found a unpainted wooden picture frame and my new favorite book of papers.

Another bird, imagine that? I think they are so whimsical and basically they are easy for me to draw and then cut out. I do what I can with what I have!


I really do think it is great to dream. Dream big! Dream small!


Flowers, I wanted to keep these colors very subtle. This little frame is all about the pretty red bird. I love using buttons for the centers. Someday, I am going to sit in front of the TV and thread all the buttons I own. Again, a little detail that for some reason I just hate to do. But, I like how it looks, so I do it! Sort of like dusting the furniture!




8 comments:

Carrie said...

I think it turned out wonderful!

steviewren said...

I have an unfinished picture frame that I have been waiting for inspiration to hit before I decorate it. I love the dream sentiment. I might have to copy you!

Lavinia said...

The green is perfect for spring. Buttons add that cuteness. You're always so creative!

Country Romantic said...

Your project is so cute!! You did a fantastic job!! :) I love birds too.

Hugs & Blessings,

~Katherine~

Shellmo said...

I just love what you do w/ your birds!! This is wonderful!

Cherry's Jubilee said...

Beautiful and whimsical...my fave combo. cherry

Penny @ The Comforts of Home/Lavender Hill Studio said...

Your birds and flowers are so whimsical and adorable!

disa said...

AV,無碼,a片免費看,自拍貼圖,伊莉,微風論壇,成人聊天室,成人電影,成人文學,成人貼圖區,成人網站,一葉情貼圖片區,色情漫畫,言情小說,情色論壇,臺灣情色網,色情影片,色情,成人影城,080視訊聊天室,a片,A漫,h漫,麗的色遊戲,同志色教館,AV女優,SEX,咆哮小老鼠,85cc免費影片,正妹牆,ut聊天室,豆豆聊天室,聊天室,情色小說,aio,成人,微風成人,做愛,成人貼圖,18成人,嘟嘟成人網,aio交友愛情館,情色文學,色情小說,色情網站,情色,A片下載,嘟嘟情人色網,成人影片,成人圖片,成人文章,成人小說,成人漫畫,視訊聊天室,性愛,a片,AV女優,聊天室,情色