Friday, April 24, 2009

Hello Sunshine

Finally, the weather has become more to my liking. We are going to have a beautiful weekend here in Rhode Island. I planted these flowers last Saturday and today I put in the solar light and American flag. I wish this picture could show how really pretty this area is. I took 20 pictures and this was the best. Could it be too bright? The sun is out so I am not going to complain about the quality of my pictures. But there are a lot of yellow pansies , please use your imagination!
Thanks for visiting!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh lady, don't worry about the lighting, I'm just enjoying looking at the sunlight hitting your garden :)

Unknown said...

Hi,
I am a fellow Rhode Islander and so enjoy your blog. I'm not a blogger, just a stalker. Your creations are beautiful. Enjoy this gorgeous weekend...we deserve it after the winter we have had.
Happu shunshine,
Jean

Unknown said...

Hi,
Jean again.
That should read..Happy Sunshine!!

Adrienne said...

Yay for sunshine!

Unknown said...

Everything looks great. We had a nice weekend here in GA too.