Friday, October 9, 2009

A little Tour

Come for a little tour around the outside of our humble abode.
I had to buy this cute witch the other day at AC Moore, it was less than $4.00.
She now hangs from a tree in the front yard.
My friend Lorraine made me this beautiful chair about 8 years ago. It stays on the porch until Thanksgiving, or the first snowstorm, whichever comes first. A few friends have mentioned that they would like to take it home.


This wind chime, is always moving! I am not sure how though, we live at the bottom of a hill surrounded by very tall trees. But, it makes the most wonderful sounds. I love it! To top it off, my father gave it to me, always nice!

An oldie, but a goodie. I bought the wreath at Jo Ann's and then added the black birds, scarecrow and ribbon.




As always, thanks for visiting!





4 comments:

Unknown said...

I love it all the chair is precious!

Have a great weekend!

Lorilee said...

Pretty! I haven't even gotten my fall stuff down from the attic! Maybe today. I also love to hear windchimes!
Blessings,
Lorilee

Cindy said...

I always love your chair! So pretty!

-c
yapping cat

BittersweetPunkin said...

Such a welcoming and festive front porch! I have two wooden rockers that I bring in right before the snow starts to fall. My hubby and I like to sit out there when there's high winds and you can't hear anything but the wind in the trees. :)