Friday, September 26, 2008

Stamping It Up

I have an order for a few sets of note cards. I am again stepping out of my comfort zone by using stamps and coloring them in with markers. I bought a new set of pastel markers last week and they are working out quite well. I always loved to color with my kids, so I am find this very relaxing.


The flower stamp is one of my favorites. It is rather simple, but I like that the flower can be any color. I can get bored very easily. I like sunflowers right now, so that explains the yellow.
I bought this little angel stamp a few years ago. I never used it. I found it last week while looking for a few blank note cards. I liked coloring in all the little spaces. I really never thought about it but I love all the little details. That could explain all the little flowers, the buttons ...

4 comments:

steviewren said...

Denise, I am so envious of how prolific you are. I'm crazy about your glittered cards.

Lavinia said...

I love your little angels with their ribbon tied shoes. They are so fey and charming.

Anonymous said...

Jeanne,
Love the flower and angel stamps....Beatueiful cards you made....WOW! CUTE! Thank for your sweet note...You have a wonderful weekends...Kathy

Anonymous said...

Denise,
OPPS call you Jeanne...LOL i just visit her blog..I guess I had her on my mind...and opps smell the words wrong..Beautiful..! LOL sigh..it's late ...I need to go to bed...LOL Smiles and Hugs Katherinellen