Monday, February 15, 2010

Dinning Room Table and Chairs

I did not do any paper crafting, sewing or painting over the weekend. Oh, I did cover the marshmallows and pretzels with chocolate! But still, not a very creative weekend.

Friday, I did buy two brown leather chairs that sit at the end or head of the dining room table. I guess I work rather slow. I bought the table in November. The mustard covered upholstered chairs in January. Now the leather chairs complete the look, almost. I think it might need a rug, nothing too ornate. I am thinking solid tan. March is a long month, maybe I can find one before April 1st. Oh, and maybe a long table runner. I did buy one at Homegoods Friday but it was too narrow. Back it will go, but not today.

Thanks for visiting!

4 comments:

steviewren said...

I like all your choices. Darkish wood is my favorite. The chairs look comfy. I would think your guests would love spending the night at the table visiting with you. A rug will complete the look.

Anonymous said...

Your table and chairs look very nice.I think a rug would look nice. You could fit a lot of crafts on that table,oh yea to bad your family needs to use that to eat......

Painted Pink Pot said...

Denise the chairs are beautiful!! I love that look.......and it took you how long to pick them out???

Cindy said...

Gorgeous chairs!!!!!!! Love the fabric, just beautiful! I wanted some of those fabric parsons chairs fur evah...but seeing these, I think I could go that route too! Love em.

-c
yapping cat