Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Inspired to finish what I started

(Lowes)
I am so inspired by this cute porch swing! I am looking forward to warmer weather, when I can have my morning coffee and oatmeal outside. When I look outside my window I am not seeing this beautiful sitting area. My swing has snow on it! My deck, snow on it! My flowers pots, also covered in snow. Believe me, inspiring is not a word I would use to describe my deck. But now is the time to think about sprucing my deck area up a bit. I bought outdoor fabric last spring. I was going to make a few pillows for my swing. I never got around to it. The story of my life, so many unfinished projects! I will set a deadline of March 1, 2010 to have those pillows made. March 1 st there will be a post on my finished pillows!

Thanks for visiting!

4 comments:

Kim's Treasures said...

Oh how I would love a swing like that and a porch like that!!! I am very much looking forward to seeing your photos on March 1, 2010...hehe!

steviewren said...

I'm sure you'll get it done. The idea of enjoying breakfast outside is very appealing. A gentle breeze, the sound of birdsong, flowers blooming ... I could like that.

Debbie said...

A lovely image to look forward to. It's great to give yourself a deadline to get it done. I think I need to set a few of those. I will be watching to see your pillows on March 1. Have fun sewing!
Debbie

Cindy said...

I hear ya. I looked at our little back porch the other day...so sad. LOL. But way too chilly to get out and do anything yet...hopefully in the next few weeks. Well, I will look forward to seeing what you do and I'll show you mine if you wills how me yours (back porch that is!) LOL.

-c
yapping cat