Friday, April 22, 2011

I love setting the table for the holidays! I love it more than cleaning for the holidays! I love it more than food shopping for the holidays! I love it more than cooking for the holidays! I use to set the table at my grandparents when I would visit them, that was a long time ago. I guess somethings never change.
I know I have mentioned before that I am not known for my cooking. I can bake, but cooking a meal, not so much. I always hope that a nice table setting will disguise the fact that the meal is well, ordinary at best! I might be exaggerating a bit but, I love a nice table scape!

Thanks for visiting!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

what a pretty table I love it:)

Miss Debbie said...

Love the flowers in the jars! Hope your Easter was blessed!

Kim's Treasures said...

What a beautiful table!! Hope you had a great Easter and the food was fab!!!

Have a great day!!!
Hugs!
Kim

steviewren said...

You sound like my mother. The only thing that redeems having to cook and clean was the decorations. She has about 3 or 4 sets of china and loves to use it all. I like the way you've used so many shapes and patterns. I hope you all had a very nice Easter meal.