Friday, July 29, 2011

Cork Stamped Cherry Cards

 
 This picture is from Martha Stewart.  I am not sure if I first saw it in her magazine or if it was something that was emailed to me.  I get a  craft idea emailed me from Martha Stewart everyday.  Yesterday I had a little time so I thought I would give it a try.  The craft was using corks for stamps!

Enter the tools needed to make the cards.  Of course the cork is the most important piece.
I needed to make a few practice images. After I did a few stamps, I thought that the cherries would make a nice bookmark. Look for a cherry bookmark post in the future!  
I decided that three cherries looked better than two.  I think that is always the case.  Odd is always better than even numbers.
 
 I had just enough time to make only two cards.  But I think I will make a few more today.
 If I had a blue ink pad I would try and make a few blueberries.  Or a green ink pad I would make the peas in a pod!  You get the idea, I like them all.  Thanks Martha for the idea!

 Thanks for visiting!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

cute I love the bookmark!

Kim's Treasures said...

Oh how cute is that! I love yours way more than Martha's!

I am loving carts too! I missed out on a cute, cute tea cart. It was marked way down and silly me passed it up and then went back for it...gone :( Lesson learned! Now my eyes are open for one like yours for my deck. I will have a liitle nook just perfect for it!

I hope you have a great weekend, too!!!

Hugs!
Kim

Miss Debbie said...

Very cute and easy to do...I like that!