Sunday, August 14, 2011

Green Crafting

I love to cover  boxes with paper!  There I said it, I feel much better!  My husband bought these peaches last Sunday.  As soon as  he brought them in, I knew I wanted to keep the box.
  I covered the sides with coordinating pink paper.
I glued  a few pieces of floral foam inside.
 
I added a little do-dad in the corner.  Note to self, make more of these! You can never have enough do-dads! 
 Okay, I know your probably thinking, another picture of cake pops!  But, I covered  the box for them!
 Now that I think of it, there is one more pop in the frig!

  Thanks for visiting!

2 comments:

Carol said...

Very creative & cute!

Smiles,
Carol

Kim's Treasures said...

CUTE!!! Love the cake pops, they would be very dangerous to have around. I would eat them so fast and get huge!

Have a great Sunday!!!
Hugs!

Kim