Saturday, October 22, 2011

Thinking of all my blogland friends!

Wow, it has been so long since I posted I wasn't sure how to start!  No real reason for my absence, just needed a little time to do other things. I do  need a new faster computer to load all my pictures and not boot me off all the time!  Well, I will admit that sometimes I wasn't all that happy with the direction of my blog or lack of direction.  Sometimes I think I should concentrate on one thing, make it a craft blog only.   But that is not who I am, I like to cook and decorate too.  So, maybe I should just be happy with the blog I have and just be me.  I am also posting because my brother asked me when I was going to start blogging again.  Hopefully, I can start fresh next week!
 I will be catching up on all the blogs tomorrow.  

 Thanks for visiting.

2 comments:

Carol said...

I've been wondering about you! Happy to hear you're alright! Looking forward to your posts!

Smiles,
Carol

Miss Debbie said...

welcome back....i have missed you!