Thursday, July 10, 2008

Beige Covered Chairs

I have no reason for posting this picture, other than I like the way it looks. I had some leftover netting and I bought the Dream pin a few weeks back. I added it the table centerpiece.




I have been working on recovering my dinning room chairs for the past few days. I have two out of four chairs done and hopefully I will finish the rest by the weekend. They were covered in a dark red floral print for about three years . Beige is boring, but I think that will let me be more creative with everything else in the room.

I bought this brown fabric to make a few pillows for the red couch in the living room. Yet, another unfinished project. I wanted to see what it would look like for a tablecloth. I like it! In the picture below you can see that it is a rather small piece of fabric. It is crazy what you can do with the right camera angle. I do hope there is more of this fabric at Jo Ann's. It ties all the rooms together nicely.







5 comments:

Kim's Treasures said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog! I have never cooked with a real pumpkin either but I do have a great recipe for a pumpkin ring made with canned pumpkin...mmmm! I like your chairs and the pretty fabric you chose! Your home looks lovely!
Have a great day!
Kim

Lavinia said...

I think you can make a runner out of that rich brown fabric and it will look good for the fall. Beige isn't always boring...you are right, it can be a good backdrop. It looks like you iron your tablecloths perfectly, from these photos!

Anonymous said...

Lovely home Denise! Love the color of the fabric. It will be beautiful when you finish. Just a reminder you still have the lettering you won(giveaway) I can just pick you something and go ahead and send itto you. I have an idea which one. Need your address....e-mail me Kingram3159@peoplepc.com Have a wonderful week

steviewren said...

I like your piece of fabric also. Very pretty. I bought some material today to make aprons for my granddaughters. I'll blog about it when I get them done...hopefully I'll get productive this weekend! Keep your fingers crossed!

K.C. said...

I think that the beige is perfect for an accent color for it allows you to bring absolutely everything to go with it... The rooms look wonderful! Kayce