Monday, July 14, 2008

Jewelry Box

I try to go to Michael's, Jo Ann's or AC Moore at least once a week. However, it usually ends up being more than one trip a week. I think I am pretty lucky to have all three within about 15 minutes from my house. Last week while going through the unfinished wood area at Michael's I found this box for about $3.oo I needed a new jewelry box, my jewelry does not require a fancy box by any means. Tonight I finished my little project. I find that the pictures I take at night are not as good as the pictures taken during the day. Note to self, take pictures early in the day!












8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lovely box!! You are doing such a wonderful job. Denise, you are so talented with your crafty. I hope you had a wonderful weekend and wish you a blessful day today!

BittersweetPunkin said...

Thats very sweet...if I went to a Craft Shop once a week my budget would be in BIG trouble!! LOL
Good for you!!
Hugs,
Robin

tincanlily said...

I did have a wonderful weekend. Went out to eat with my husband on Saturday and dinner with friends on Sunday. The sun was out most of the time...
I usually don't spend too much at the craft stores and I always have a coupon!

Julie said...

Oh! These are so sweet!
Try to stay cool!
Blessings,
Julie

Lavinia said...

So pretty, I like the polka dot lining too. I find the same things with photos taken during day versus night!

We used to have many Michaels and White Rose craft stores up here but they are gone now....I was so sorry to see them go...

steviewren said...

Very cute, as usual. Are you still using pages from that great floral book?

Kim's Treasures said...

Hi Denise! Cute box! I need to find my crafty mojo again! Hope you find those flamingos this weekend! They do add a bit of whimsy!
Have a wonderful day!
Kim

Cindy said...

This is lovely!

c