Friday, August 8, 2008

No crafting Today!

Today, while I was not crafting...okay I said to myself in the morning I was not going to do anything creative. My house needs a good cleaning, the plants are crying for attention and what do I do? I look at my favorite blogs and get inspired to make a little something. Why I thought of making gift card holders , I do not know. Nothing in the blogs even suggested gift cards holders. But here are a few of the card holders that I made while not crafting today! I actually like to save some of the gift cards after they have been used. They are so pretty. The Starbucks cards are some of my favorites!




















3 comments:

Kim's Treasures said...

WOW!!! You sure make some beautiful things when you are non-crafting!!! LOL!!! I made it to the thrift store this morning and will be posting my pics soon...got the perfume bottle :-D
Have a great Friday!
Kim

Chery said...

Girl, I wish I had some of your creative juices. What cute little holders. Do you sell your treasures?? Have a great weekend!! chery:)

Lavinia said...

Ha! I'm the same way....I like hanging on to gift cards too. The gift card holder is a terrific way to personalize the gift, I would say. So much nicer than just taping it to the inside of the birthday card.