Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Another Wristlet!

I know, another wristlet! I made this one on Saturday and used it that night. I have a few weeks to use it here in New England before the weather changes and I start to reluctantly change my clothes and pocketbooks over to fall colors. I have not worn a pair of jeans all summer. It is something I hate to do! It is capris and skirts for me! I still can't wear white pants after Labor Day! I already ironed a white skirt for tomorrow! Getting in all the white I can before Tuesday!!! Labor Day Weekend is pretty much the end of summer here in New England. The weather is already getting a bit cooler in the mornings.


4 comments:

Kim's Treasures said...

Cute! Enjoy your long holiday weekend and white skirt/capri days while they last!

Kim

Anonymous said...

Hi, I just wanted to let you know that I enjoy your blog very much! It really gives me something "fun" to do while "working" at work. Thanks again!

Lavinia said...

I like the fabric. It's kind of William Morris-ey.

Cindy said...

This is absolutely adorable! I love the colors, so cute!