Monday, May 11, 2009

Saturday was a nice Day

This past Saturday I left the house at 9:30 in the morning. Have I ever mentioned I am not a morning person. I spent the day with with a friend going to a craft show to benefit the library where she works, thrift store shopping, having lunch, visiting an organic nursery, and a Starbucks stop. We had a nice day between the sunshine and the raindrops. I bought this small chair at the thrift store, I knew it would look nice with a pot on it.

Saturday night I painted a few more pots and a few of these wooden picks. I like the distressed look of the sign. I love mint and it is so easy to grow! I may already have to transplant this little mint.
Thanks for visiting!

6 comments:

Debbie said...

I love your header with the polka-dot pots. I need to get busy and start making something.

Debbie

Kim @ Home Is Where The Heart Is said...

LOVE the pots and picks! Very cute...

Anonymous said...

OMG, I am in love with that wooden pick! The contrast of pot and mint is amazing!!!!

Kim's Treasures said...

Great find! Love it especially with the polka-dot pot!

Lavinia said...

Good find! The chair looks very good with that sweet polka dot pot on it. I have painted pots in the past, but not lately. Still too early to put any pots out here, I'm a bit more north of you (I think!)...LOL...not sure where Rhode Island is, geographically speaking.

Cindy said...

So pretty!

-c
yapping cat