Sunday, December 13, 2009

Gray Day



I made a little JOY banner for the window over the kitchen sink. I am keeping the decorations simple this year. Our tree looks really pretty, there are a lot of ornaments on it this year, lots of white ornaments. I did not do that on purpose, it just worked out that way. But the weather has been too cloudy to get a great picture of the tree. It is gray again here today, but this is winter in New England. I also like gray days. Well, I am off to the market to get the ingredients to make "The Barefoot Contessa's" macaroni and cheese. Yum! Then watch a few football games and wrap a few presents.

Thank for visiting!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is such a sweet banner! Oh my, mac and cheese sound perfect in this coastal cold front we're going through :)

steviewren said...

I keep meaning to copy you and make myself a banner. I need one to decorate my desk at work. It needs lots of cheering up.