Thursday, April 29, 2010

Another slightly larger project!

We are in the early stages of redoing our downstairs bathroom. When I say we, I mean trained professionals! I am not included in this group. All I have to do is take pictures of the process. As you can see right now the bathroom is down to the studs. Not a pretty sight, at all! But, I am sure when it is finished it is going to be very nice. At least, I am pretty sure it will. You never know.

I did buy a few plants yesterday, now all I have to do is put them in the containers.
Thanks for visiting!

3 comments:

Miss Debbie said...

Hi there! Just discovered your blog. We just finished remodeling our main bathroom. We have lived here for 34 years and have never done much improving in there except paint and paper. But this was a major overhaul... removing some ceramic tile and having the remainder painted, installing a shower/tub surround, new sink and vanity, new cabinets, new floor, new paint. It took 3 months (my husband did everything but painting the tile) and I got tired of the mess, but it is great now that it is finished. The difference is amazing! So, I will pray for you as you endure the construction. Let me know when you decide to retire here in Georgia... I'll be there to welcome you. :-)

Debbie said...

What fun! Letting others do the "work" and you being able to do the fun stuff. Like pick out fixtures, tile, room color. And most important, all the little things you make that really make it look unique and lovely. Hope you enjoy the process.
Debbie

Carol said...

Good luck with your bathroom renovation! I know from experience that it's lots of work, but it's so worth it when complete.

Smiles,
Carol