Wednesday, June 2, 2010

This and That

There is a lot going on here at the old homestead. Besides being in the middle of a bathroom remodel. We are having the house repainted and our deck torn down and a new one being built. Don't get me wrong, I am very happy about all this! The house needs to be painted and the deck was getting a little dangerous! I am a little busy with all this and my blogging ideas are not all that thrilling. Good time for a little break to get the house in order and get some fresh new ideas to for my blog.
Thanks for visiting!

4 comments:

Cindy said...

Sounds like fun, sorta! LOL. Well, I know that the "outcome" will be fun...might be a bit painful in the process, but the outcome will be good. What a great pic...how beautiful and it just looks like summer. I'm here to catch up on ya! :D

hugs,
c
yapping

Miss Debbie said...

Glad to know you are okay... I have missed you! Hope all the remodeling goes well... it is an adventure!

steviewren said...

I'm looking forward to seeing your refurbished spaces. I'd love to be doing the same to my house. It needs some work.

Debbie said...

I'm excited to see how it all turns out! Enjoy the process.
Debbie