Tuesday, May 25, 2010

The dress of the season

Last summer I wanted to buy a maxi dress. But, I had heard that if you wore it the first time around, you are too old to wear it this time. Is that true, am I too old? I 'm not thinking about anything too flashy or garish. It wouldn't have ruffles or lace trim. Just a dress I could wear when I'm at home. They look so cute with a pair of flat sandals. I have also heard that rules are meant to be broken. Sadly, I usually play by the rules. But, maybe just this one time I will abe a rule breaker!
Thanks for visiting!

4 comments:

Kim's Treasures said...

You are not too old! I have 2! I love them, they are cozy and fun! Go get yourself one or two!

steviewren said...

Break the rules. I think you would look cute in it. That rule might apply to mini skirts but not maxi.

Miss Debbie said...

I say... go for it!

Cindy said...

LOL LOL...ok, I vaguely remember these from the 70's and they had another go round in the early 90's...I can't go a third time, LOL. But they are cute!

-c
yapping cat