Monday, November 23, 2009

To glitter or not to glitter?

I have decided to finish all the projects that I have started before I begin anything new! I bought six of these unfinished snowmen at Michaels a few weeks ago. I made one! That meant five more to finish! My math skills are still there, good to know. I painted the snowmen white and then threw some white glitter on them. They are very cute!

These were papered, also cute. They have just a touch of white glitter.

This is how they started.

All glittered up and waiting to be placed on the tree.

So much to do to get ready for Thanksgiving.
So many projects to finish!
Thanks for visiting!





5 comments:

steviewren said...

I love their paper clothes! You really made these little wooden cutouts your own. When in doubt...glitter!

Kim's Treasures said...

I always look at those unfinished ornaments but never can come up with what I would want to do with them. Thanks for the help! They turned out GREAT!

Unknown said...

Glitter they are so cute! Good job as usual :)

♥Carrie

Debbie said...

Wonderful! I too look at the unfinished ornaments and wonder,will they look good or like my grand daughter painted them at age 1. Yours look great!

Cindy said...

How very, very cute! Now, I saw those and never thought about using paper! Clever girl! The painted and glittered are equally cute!

-c
yapping cat