Saturday, December 11, 2010

Looks like they made it, too!

I do believe that I missed an entire box of Christmas decorations when I was going through all the boxes that were in the basement. I was happy when I opened a box and found these. I made them two years ago and I wish I had time to make a few more. But I am determined to have a stress free holiday season and making these would be asking too much. I already have enough to do. Maybe next year!

I am not sure why he doesn't have a hat. I must of run out of time that Christmas, too. But, being without a hat doesn't mean he has to wait until next year to be seen. Well, maybe I could find a few minutes to make him a hat.

Too cute!

Thanks for visiting!

3 comments:

steviewren said...

I'm glad the snow family didn't drown in the flood. They are to cute to have to go that way.

Kim's Treasures said...

Oh wow, another saved box! YAY! What a great surprise to find their happy faces!

the dna of customer experience said...

Appreciaate this blog post