Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Going green again

How I wish I would of saved more of these crates. I must of thrown away 30 over the past two years. We do love clementines in our house. The only bad thing about them is that they are not available year round. But, back to the crates. I kept these two hoping I would come up with something to do with them. I did put a pretty napkin in one and then used it to bring some brownies and other treats over to my parents. It looked so cute, I wish I would of taken a picture of it.
What else would I do with them? I had to paper them.

Right now this box holds a little bit of this and that.

I am working on a few new owl cards. This one sits in the left rear of the crate. I am working on a lot of things right now. I bought a few new stamps today and a new brown ink pad. I know I have a brown ink pad somewhere in the house. I just can not put my hands on it right now. When it is easier to go out and buy something than find it in your own supplies, it is time to organize. But I hate to organize! I like to cut and glue.

Thanks for visiting!

3 comments:

Kim's Treasures said...

You're at it again : ) I love these crates! I'm kicking myself now for not having my daughter save me some! Grrr. Loving all your green crafts!

Hugs!
Kim

Lorilee said...

Love the crate! I save stuff thinking there has to be something I could do with it. Then I get tired of junk sitting around and throw things away. THEN I find a use for the items I just threw away! SO frustrating!
Blessings,
Lorilee

Unknown said...

so cute I love the owl :)