Wednesday, March 2, 2011

This green box holds six glass bottles. My parents gave it to me for a birthday present a few years ago. I never thought of putting flowers in it until Monday. Well, yesterday I went to Trader Joe's and bought a bunch of white flowers. It did not matter what kind of flowers, they just had to be white. They are perfect in this box. A little bit of spring right in the kitchen.

The weather doesn't actually resemble spring. But with little bits of this and that I can speed up the arrival. At least I can do it in my own home.
Thanks for visiting!

2 comments:

Kim's Treasures said...

Does that ever look great! How springy and pretty!!! The sun is out here for day 2!!!! Not sure how long it will be out because it is suppose to go behind the clouds and not be seen for a whole week! Ugh! I'm so glad I'll be in TN in 5 weeks for some warmth and sun!

Have a great day!!!
Hugs!
Kim

Miss Debbie said...

Great idea! I love the way it looks