Monday, March 21, 2011

Last week I spent a few mornings making these paper flowers. I would get up, turn on my favorite radio station, make a coffee, plug my glue gun in, throw in a load of laundry and sit at the counter and start cutting.

I found it to be a relaxing craft. I made enough to fill this small container.

I glued one to a clothespin. Shocking, I know. I love adding things to clothespins.

This is not a very good closeup. It was the best I could do, at least I think it was.

Thanks for visiting!

6 comments:

Carol said...

Very pretty! Your creativity never ceases to amaze me! : )

Smiles,
Carol

Kim's Treasures said...

I love the paper you used! You always find the best paper! The clothespin is so darn cute!!! Glad you're having fun crafting!!!

Hugs!
Kim

Unknown said...

cute :)

Cathy Cobblestone said...

LOOOOOOVE the paper flowers Denise - and on clothespins no doubt. You are the clothespin queen - but you wear that crown well. Cute idea - thanks for sharing!

Cindy said...

These are sooooo cute! Oh man, you could cover a topiary (you know, a styrofoam one) a cone, or a ball...like a kissing ball...cute, cute, cute. Clever girl!

c

Quince de Abril said...

Great blog you have heere