Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Stamp On!

Last week a friend gave me a box of stamps. I mean, the box is full of stamps! I am a very lucky girl.
It also came with a book full of ideas. But, what do I make cards! Also in the box was a pretty blue ink pad. The color reminds me of the sky that I would like to wake up to every morning. Or the color of the warm water of the Caribbean. I would not mind waking up to that every morning either. Boy, I am going off on a tangent. Focus!

What I would like to say is, I must do more stamping!
The cards were easy to make. My daughter likes these two the best and I love the one with the orange background. Either way it was a nice way to spend an hour or so. I think I am slowly getting back into the wonderful world of crafting!

Thanks for visiting!

2 comments:

Carol said...

Looks like you have your creative groove back! I love design of the cards!

Smiles,
Carol

Cindy said...

These are very cute...great color combo!

-c
yapping cat