Friday, September 10, 2010

Red birds, in the house!

Okay, why is it that I do not want to buy anything fall related right now, but I am making Christmas ornaments? I really know why, because in a blink of an eye it will be winter! And as I mentioned before I am helping a friend with a church bazaar. And I always need new ornaments for our Christmas tree. This year more than ever! I lost a lot of my ornaments in the spring! When we had those terrible floods!

I am pretty sure red birds are perfect for the holidays!

I am making more later on today. I have made blue and brown ones, too. My favorite is the brown bird! I will post pictures of them next week.

Thanks for visiting!

3 comments:

Kim's Treasures said...

I love them! I have a lot of bird ornaments on my tree every year and I always have bird things around the house year round. I love how bright and cheery yours are!

Crickit said...

I love the Red birds! What a perfect addition to a Christmas tree!

Miss Debbie said...

You are a busy lady! I never thought much about redbirds and Christmas until I drew the name of a redbird lover for "Secret Santa" at our office. Then I started noticing how popular they are for Christmas decorations. Can't wait to see a picture of your tree...I bet it is a masterpiece.... a tribute to your creativity!