Sunday, September 26, 2010

Working on a simple but cute ornament

I have been a bad blogger this week. I have not posted much or been doing much visiting either. But I have been enjoying the weather and I have been busy with lots of fun projects. I am working on a cute ornament. I found it when I googled "Popsicle stick ornaments." I really love google images! One day I googled "ornaments made from wine corks" and one of the images was mine! That was really neat. I just need to glue these little signs to the Popsicle/craft sticks and I will have a bunch of ornaments for the bazaar! Oh and I must keep a few for myself.
I am off to a art festival. It is a beautiful day for it. I hope to take a few pictures. If I do I will share them soon.
Have a wonderful Sunday.
Thanks for visiting!

2 comments:

steviewren said...

I'm glad you are having fun crafting. There's nothing like it. For me it is relaxing and makes me feel productive.

I hope you got lots of good pictures of the art show. There are 2 good shows coming up here soon. I hope I get the chance to go.

Kim's Treasures said...

These are cute...I can't wait to see the finished project!!!

Hope you enjoyed the art fair! We spent most of the weekend outside in downtown Chicago. Yesterday it was so cold with the wind of the lake!