Friday, May 23, 2008

Pretty Paper by K & Company

This paper mache box will hold a gift card and hopefully a few little note cards that I intend to make later today. It is for a friend of our family who graduated from college last Sunday. Her bedroom is done with these colors so hopefully she will like it. The paper I used is from K & Company, I bought it at Michaels's last week. It has 36 double faced pages, they are all so pretty. Everything matches so well, you can not make a mistake. A few of the pages have owls on them and I seldom find any paper with owls on it. Have a nice day everyone!




















6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful Papers! Love that children art you did....That's Beautiful and Elegant. I hope you have Blessful weekends.

Penny from Enjoying The Simple Things said...

How fun! I love the whimsical quality of it...I am sure she will just love it.
Penny

tksutton said...

howww cuteee

Lorraine said...

The box is cute.It has nice colors. Love the flowers.I am sure she will love it. Hope you had a great day....Tell Lauren we wish her the best.

Julie said...

That is just too pretty!

I love, love, love those flowers!!!!

Blessings,
Julie

julie king said...

oh, goody, a blogger who likes to collage!! i'm in heaven! this box is just lovely! i'm headed down your blog page to read MORE!! (btw, i came to your blog from a birdie told me so)