Monday, October 13, 2008

Bump

I have hit a bump in the road with my daughter's room. The bureau drawer pulls are an odd size, of course they are. I may have to fill the old holes and drill new ones. It may not sound like that big of a deal, but I hadn't planned on it! So let's make a few pillows !
This chair needs more pillows, yes more pillows! The chair was made to sit on, yes you know some chairs look good but can you really sit on them? It is comfy and pretty! I covered the bottom cushion, with a really pretty light green printed fabric. Easy to change when needed.

I would have never picked out these colors for myself, even though I like them very much. The pillow goes great on the couch in the living room. I may just have to make another for myself.


Adding this little flower is just what the pillow needed. It was so plain without it, I mean plain.






4 comments:

steviewren said...

I like your pretty pillow. The flower does make it special. Keep thinking, maybe you'll come up for another solution for your daughters drawer pulls. Maybe you can think of how to make you own sized to order.

tincanlily said...

Stevie, I could put my thinkin cap on....and think! I just never thought pulls would be hard to find.

Kim's Treasures said...

I love this pillow! The room is coming along great! And I'd be honored if you used my idea! :-D

Have a great night!
Kim

Missy Wertz said...

Pretty pillows.