Friday, October 3, 2008

Camera Crisis

I miss my camera!

I I dropped my camera on Tuesday and had to buy a new one. It is the same camera I had, only a few things have been changed. But to me something is very different. I can not take a clear close up picture!!!!! I love the macro setting! It makes it so easy to show all the little details of my little paper creations. It took an hour to get these pictures! All the others were blurred! I am so disappointed! I am going back to get some help with this situation. As I have said before my house is surrounded by tall pine trees which do not allow a lot of light into the house. When I take a close up and use the flash the picture is just one big blur. Should I cut down all the trees or just move? Hopefully, I will have solved this little issue by Monday.


3 comments:

Penny from Enjoying The Simple Things said...

Oh! I know what you are going through! I dropped my camera a couple of months ago - a Kodak 650 Easy Share. It was my best friend! So I bought a new one only I purposely upgraded to a Kodak Easy Share Z1012 IS. It was really similar, but has some different features and it has taken time to learn to use it.

Hope you get the help you need!
Hugs,
Penny

Carol said...

Denise,
Thanks for stopping by today. Glad you got to get a new camera after yours broke. I'm sure you'll be up to speed in no time with your new toy. :>) I need to research cameras, I would like a new one for my birthday or Christmas. My old one is an antique!
Carol

Cindy said...

I understand too! We finally got a new camera last Christmas and I LOVE that little thing. Good luck on resolving it.

c