Monday, November 22, 2010

Christmas Countdown Cookie Sheet

I am working on a Christmas Countdown Cookie Sheet or is it a Cookie Sheet Countdown to Christmas? Whatever it is called I am working on it. The first step is complete I sprayed the cookie sheet red. I decided on red because last year I made two, one green and one blue. Now comes the fun part, decorating it. I hope to have it done by the weekend. Right now, I am in full Thanksgiving preparation mode. My grocery list has been made and I need to do a little "decluttering of the kitchen", so the day will run smoothly.
Thanks for visiting!

1 comment:

Kim's Treasures said...

You are a busy lady! Looking forward to seeing your red countdown calendar! I have to get busy here to! Lots to do in 3 days! Hopefully, I will post today too!

Have a wonderful day!
Kim