Monday, November 29, 2010

Christmas Countdown!

I am not sure if you remember that I have been working on a few "Christmas Countdown Cookie Sheets". I settled on painting the background bright red. It was a difficult decision. I also loved the blue and green paint colors, but red is what I chose. I made all the little countdown numbers yesterday. Let me just say, it took me hours to make all the little paper creations. I would love to give more details, but that would most likely bore you.

I have a lot to do today. I worked on Christmas projects yesterday which means all things pertaining to cleaning were put on hold. I have to put all the fall decorations away. Clean out all the leftovers from Thanksgiving! I have to do all this and more before I can sit down and make another "Christmas Countdown Cookie Sheet". I also have to make sure the person that is getting this one, receives it before December 1st. That is when all the fun starts, the countdown starts there!

Thanks for visiting!

3 comments:

steviewren said...

Denise, your calendar turned out so cute. I think I need to make one for my grands....for next year though.

Like you I have tons to do. I just returned from my week in the Smoky Mts and today I'm going to spend the day, night and tomorrow with Rachel and the babies while her husband is away on business. When I finally get home, there is vacation stuff to put away and Christmas decorating to begin. I'm tired just thinking about it all.

Lorilee said...

So cute! I am panicking just thinking about how quickly the next three weeks are going to fly by. I haven't even begun to decorate! There's not enough time to get much done after work each day.
Blessings,
Lorilee

Miss Debbie said...

You are so creative! Your friends are going to be so excited to receive such a special gift!