Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Gingerbread Men Gift Tags

I found these at Jo Ann's yesterday. I thought they would make cute gift tags rather than ornaments. They could always be put on a tree later, but for now they will be gift tags. I will be
making these right after I post this. I am feeling a little festive this week. I usually don't like to think about Christmas too far in advance but the stores are full of everything Christmas! There is a local radio station that is playing Christmas music 24 hours a day. I can remember when you enjoyed Thanksgiving and then thought about Christmas. Ah, the good old days! Well, this is the year 2010 and this is how it is done. Maybe someday there really will be Christmas in July. I will draw the line there!
Thanks for visiting!

2 comments:

Kim's Treasures said...

Have fun crafting today! I need to decide what I'm working on today. I took a break yesterday, just didn't feel like doing a thing. The gingerbread men are cute! Can't wait to see what you do with them!

It's beginning to feel a lot like Christmas...everywhere you go....

Have fun!
Kim

Miss Debbie said...

I love gingerbread people... they are so friendly!!