Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Crop it!

This picture certainly turned out rather small. I am addicted to cropping all my pictures. To crop or not to crop? For me that is not even a question. Crop it, I say!

Thanks for visiting!
P.S. This morning I was a bit shocked when I saw this post. I made it earlier this month, and I just scheduled it for August 31, in case I did not have anything to blog about. At the time August 31 seemed so far away. I totally forgot about it and really did not plan to use it at all. So now, I can use my today's post for tomorrow!

5 comments:

Kim's Treasures said...

Looks like a good header to me!

Sue said...

I like to crop my pics. too. Beautiful photo.
Thanks for sharing.
Sue

Attic Clutter said...

Oh crop it Denise (:)
I love it -cute painted pots too.. thanks on my watering can
..if you are really sweet and ask --your dad may give you some LOL (:)
hugs,Patty

steviewren said...

Darn!!!!! Just wrote a long message and it disappeared! I hate that when it happens....and where do all of those lost messages go?

Anyhoo....I always crop my photos too. I think a good picture is just waiting to be released from all the surrounding bad stuff in almost every shot.

Miss Debbie said...

Flowers are pretty, pots are cute, and the green behind them is so lush! Looks like a pretty place to be! Thanks for stopping by and it would be an honor to be on your"fav" list!