Monday, August 30, 2010

I love this magazine!

I love this magazine! It is full of great crafting ideas. I may not be able to duplicate the green craft that people have submitted , but I can make my own version of it. The magazine makes you take a look at the items that we use everyday and then toss in the garbage or the recycle bin. In the 90's it was trash to treasures. Now, it's green crafting!
I am working on a little redo of a cereal box! This is my favorite cereal at the moment. I eat it right out of the box, no milk needed. It is great on it's own, or I add it to yogurt or oatmeal.

Back to the box, I cut a little off the top and painted the rest a very boring tan. I wasn't quite happy with the boring color, so I dry brushed a little white paint on top of it. It gave the box a little texture. Now, I am not finished with this. I want you all to come back and see the finished green craft!


Thanks for visiting!



2 comments:

Kim's Treasures said...

I got my issue of GreenCraft last week! I LOVE IT!!! I started saving toilet paper tubes! LOL!

Can't wait to see your creation!

Hugs!
Kim

P.S. I've never seen Transformers either! I just thought it was really cool to see how they do things!

Miss Debbie said...

Can't wait to see what magic you will work on this box!