Thursday, January 20, 2011

Hearts are everywhere!

It is that time of year again. The special day that is tucked neatly in between the dull days of winter and the green days of spring, Valentine's Day. It is the time when everywhere you look you see red hearts! I made this card two years ago. I am glad I found it, I am using it to make a few more this year. I think it is alright to copy my own things. I will check into that.

But why not change up the colors a a little, live on the edge!

Replace a few hearts with a few birds!

I will do a little sewing around the edges of this piece. It will then become a gift card holder that I will tuck into the card.

Thanks for visiting!

1 comment:

Kim's Treasures said...

Cute!!! I love the colors you choose when crafting! I finally finished a project! My fibromyalgia decided to act up for a week but doing good now. More projects to do but I will have to make due with the paper I have...the paper I wanted to use is in MI, of course!

Hope you have a wonderful day!!!