Friday, January 1, 2010

Janurary 1, 2010

I am lucky that I always get a few books for Christmas presents. This book was surprisingly bought by my husband. I love altered art. I would really like to take an art class. Maybe, this will be the year.The book is full of so many fun ideas. I have a few New Year's resolutions. I won't bore you with them all, but I am going to be more creative this year! A few of my friends want to get together a few times a month to make things. That should help make the winter a lot more bearable for me. Snowstorms and frigid temperatures can get old very fast and a girl can only do so much shopping. Did I say that? Really, I think the stores will survive without me.
2010 The Year to be more creative!
Happy New Year
Thanks for visiting!



3 comments:

Cindy said...

What a wonderful book !
Wishing you a Blessed New Year
Cindy

Adrienne said...

I love Kelly Rae and she has a wonderful blog and website! Your husband made a wonderful choice!

Cindy said...

I have flipped through her book and it seems like a really good one. And we sell allot of her things (bags, bookmarks and art pieces - all prints) in the store, they sell very well. Lucky you for getting such a great gift! :D

-c
yapping cat