Thursday, January 28, 2010

Work in progress

Last night my daughter asked me if I had any thank you cards. My answer was no. How could that be, I did not have a thank you card. Birthday cards, yes. Get well cards, yes. Thinking of you, again yes. But not a thank you card in the bunch.

Now I am working on a few thank you cards for her. Can you guess what she is going to be after she graduates in May? Do the apple thank you cards give it away? She is student teaching at a local elementary school. To make a long story short, she did not see the kids at Christmas time and a few of them gave her presents yesterday. I like that she is taking the time to thank them. Good manners never go out of style!
Thanks for visiting!

4 comments:

steviewren said...

So cute! Did you decorate the envelopes as well?

steviewren said...

ps....love the Valentine header.

Carol said...

I love the 'teacher' thank you notes! It's so great that your daughter is going to be a teacher!

Smiles,
Carol

Kim @ Home Is Where The Heart Is said...

What great thank you notes!