Saturday, January 23, 2010

A little frills can't hurt!

When I was almost finished decorating our bedroom I began to fear that I may have taken the western idea a little too far. The room was getting darker than I had planned. It needed a little frilly do-dads. What would be better than flowers and jewelry. A small silver vase with a bunch of purple flowers. Purple is frilly!

I always take my jewelry off at night and leave it on the bureau. Why leave it out for some much needed color?

A concrete bird and a little glitter.

A few photographs and more jewelry and I am headed in the right direction.
I can see it all coming together.

Thanks for visiting!






4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love the room.the girls in the photos are beautiful.you can come over when ever you want to decorate.I need all the help i can get.

Kim's Treasures said...

How pretty!

Cindy said...

Sometimes you just need that little bit of something to finish it all up! Looks beautiful!

-c
yapping cat

Julie said...

Love seeing what you're doing in your home decor! I love that western theme, too.
It's so hard to find inspiration for the darker, warmer decor - isn't it?
All I ever see is the white, cottage decor - which is beautiful, and I love it - but I've "outgrown" it and decorate more for our family and not so much for myself, alone. But it's so hard to find others who decorate non-cottage.
I can't wait to see how your rooms turn out!!!
Blessings,
Julie