Monday, July 12, 2010

Bad Blogger

I have been such a bad blogger lately. I want to be better. I wish I could say I have been busy doing fun summer things but that is not the case. Our house is painted and the deck is all finished but, I did not have anything to do with that. I usually just baked some brownies and muffins for the guys who were working out there in the heat! But, since their work is done I can finally get out there and do some fun stuff! I am going to make a few pillows for the chairs that I have around the pool. The pool liner has to be replaced! It was 15 years old, it could not wait until the end of the summer to go. No! Why not the week before the 4th of July! But the chairs will look pretty with the new pillows. I am trying to be positive here, things could be worse.


I usually do not wear garden gloves, but these are so pretty! I had to buy them. I could use them when I spray paint a few things for the yard. I always get paint on my hands and spray paint is not that easy to wash off.

Thanks for visiting!

2 comments:

steviewren said...

It sounds like you have quite a few plans. I bought some sheets yesterday that I'm thinking of cutting into strips and adding 3 or 4 inch edging to my white linen living room curtains. The sheets are a muted rusty color toile on a white background. I would like to sew a green grosgrain ribbon beside the strip of fabric. I've been looking for fabric to cover the cushions of 2 living room chairs as well. It's all in my head. I just hope I follow through...I'm very bad at that.

Bring Pretty Back said...

You have been busy! That was nice of you to bake for the guys!
I always wear gloves for everything! Washing dishes , gardening...everything. Those are so cute!