Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Ice Cream Cake

I am not that great at taking pictures of food! But I did not want that to stop me from sharing this ice cream cake recipe with you. My father turned 75 last weekend and we had a small birthday party for him at our house. A great opportunity to try something new! I found this recipe at
http://www.recipegirl.com/ (I love her blog) it is called "Caramel Toffee Ice Cream Sandwich Dessert". The ingredients are ice cream sandwiches, cool whip, caramel and chocolate sauces and toffee bits. It was very easy to make! Next time I think I will make the recipe in half, or have a bigger party! I think it could even be made in a loaf pan.
I would like to see if I could find chocolate ice cream sandwiches. A mixture of vanilla and chocolate would be nice.
It was easy to make and everyone liked it! That is always a good thing!
Thanks for visiting!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

omg that looks great!!!!

Carrie

steviewren said...

That sounds delicious. I'm a sucker for anything made from ice cream.

Miss Debbie said...

Thanks for the kind words about my father. He was very special to me. Dessert looks yummy. Know you are glad the work is done.... now you get to enjoy it!!