Friday, July 23, 2010

This and That

I finished all my outdoor sewing projects! I made cushions for the chairs a few weeks ago. I love Adirondack chairs, even green plastic ones! I want to buy new tan chairs, but they won't fit in my car! But, I will find a way to get them! If not this year, next year!

This little napkin can keep the glass from getting too wet and I think it looks so pretty! Oh, the humidity in Rhode Island can be awful in the summer!

I stumbled upon a great book sale at Barnes an Noble! I have been reading quite a bit this summer. Still not as much as I would like, but it is a start and as you can see I still have a few books to read.

Thanks for visiting!

4 comments:

steviewren said...

Denise, if you want to paint your green chairs, they sell spray paint that adheres to plastic surfaces now. You did a great job on the cushions. Enjoy your books. I bought The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo yesterday. I hear it's a good one.

Unknown said...

the cushions look great! I have been reading alot too! I hope you have a great weekend!

Carrie

Kim @ Home Is Where The Heart Is said...

Your cushions look great! I need to do something with my, but my outside kitties sleep on them all of the time and I'm not sure what to recover them with. I want something durable that is easy to clean, too.

Miss Debbie said...

You would never know the chairs are plastic....they look wooden to me. Lovely pillows!