Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Getting back into summer Shape

My favorite spot in the summer just happens to be in my own back yard. I spend a lot of time on our back deck. It gets alot of sun in the afternoon. I have been working on getting it back into summer shape. I have planted a few flowers and repainted some things that should not have been left outside all winter.

I need to recover the cushions on the swing and buy more plants, but it is definitely looking better. I bought this sun today and hung it outside. I have plans to put a small plant stand underneath it. First, I must repaint the stand. All in good time.

4 comments:

Lorraine said...

I love the sun you put on your house,I bet it looks nice.THE weather here is about the same as yours.

Rachel said...

I can't wait to see the rest of the rest of your back yard and deck.

Painted Pink Pot said...

Looks like you yard is shaping up. Like the sun alot.

Julie said...

Oh! I can't wait to see pictures!
I love to see makeovers!
Isn't it fun to freshen things up?!?
Blessings,
Julie