Saturday, April 5, 2008

Tissue Holders Act 2

The 100 tissue holders that I made for a friend are finished and need to be delivered. They are favors for a bridal shower. I started making them in January and finished in March. I've noticed that the holders I made in March were made from brighter fabrics than the ones made in January. Isn't it funny how the seasons can affect the color choices we make. It may not look like 100, but there is another layer underneath. I counted them at least 20 times today and threw in an extra one just to be sure.




2 comments:

Painted Pink Pot said...

Wow, Looks like you have been very busy. I know what you mean about the colors changing would the season or should I say mood changes.

Stacy :)

Julie said...

Oh! I think those are just the prettiest and most clever things I've seen in a while!!!

Did you make the yo-yo's, too? I think I'm going to try to make some, soon. Are they hard?

Blessings,
Julie