Wednesday, April 30, 2008

I chose Painting

I have so much to do today and what did I do when I got up this morning. The dishes, the laundry or dust? No, I painted this little bench. I think having this blog is really beginning to take over my life. I like sharing my projects with everyone. I also find so much inspiration on the blogs that I visit each day that household chores have taken a back seat to painting, planting and paper crafting. Well, I will be quite honest household chores were not really up there on my list of favorites anyway. I love this blue color. Thank you Stacy for finding it for me. It looks great inside and outside.













8 comments:

Lavinia said...

This is gorgeous...it was time well spent, much better than dishes or other housework. It's a showpiece, an absolute showpiece, isn't painted furniture so whimsical and charming?

Anonymous said...

WOW! That is so CUTE! I have been the same way about putting my chores on HOLD....I can't wait to see what you all have made. You are special and everyone is too! Love your crafts you have made. Keep up the great job!!

steviewren said...

Your deck must be a nice place to hang out. You have put so much care into it. Crafts last...housework must be done over and over...I chose crafts myself.

tincanlily said...

That is exactly what I like to do on the deck, just hang out. The feeling is very very casual. The weather however is now in the low 50's during the day. I took the hanging plants in for the night.

Penny from Enjoying The Simple Things said...

Love your bench! House cleaning and laundry can always be finished another day, but art needs to be created when the need it there!
Hugs,
Penny

Painted Pink Pot said...

Denise, The bench lovely. I need some your your ideas. I am running out. How about you come over and spruce my stuff up? Think teachers gifts!!!

Julie said...

This is just lovely! You are so talented!!!! It was so worth it to take a break on the chores!

Thank you, for always sharing your beautiful crafts and inspiring all of us!

Blessings,
Julie

Sugarplum Cottage said...

Cute bench, I see you've been very busy. Can't wait to see your whole deck. I don't paint that well, I like the bright cheerful colors you used on it. Hugs, RoseMarie